In OCTA’2019, topics of interest include the topics of the 4 conference projects: SIIE’2019, ISKO-Maghreb’2019, CITED’2019, TBMS’2019, and are not limited to:
SIIE’2019 Topics : (https://siie2019.loria.fr/topics/)
1- Information System (IS) for Strategy and Economic Intelligence (IE)
a. Information systems design
b. Warehouses, multidimensional databases and heterogeneous data mining
c. Information search and strategies adapted to the actor’s profile
2- Collaborative information research for watch process
a. Watch tools and new trends of IE tools
b. Analytical tools, strategic processes and economic intelligence systems
c. Collaborative work, collection and analysis of information
3- Language and knowledge industry for decision support
a. Heterogeneous or multilingual information, annotations, corpus analysis, and information design
b. Resource Mapping, Indexing and Knowledge Management
c. Big Data and Decision Support Processes
4- Economic Intelligence Methodologies for Organizations
a. Integrating EI into business: experiences and case studies
b. IE Concepts, Actions and Processes: Research and Applications
c. Key Success Factors for an EI System: Strategic Leadership
5- Cognitive and social dimensions in the Watch and IE processes
a. Multidimensional Approaches to the « Information Need » Concept
b. Cognitive and social dimensions of information practices
c. Appropriation of watch and IE tools
6- Management of information, knowledge and heritage protection
a. Collective Corporate Memory and Management of Operational Know-How
c. Informational, competitive and technological watch & Treatment of the infobésité
b. Adapted means of analysis and description: from text to multimedia
7- e-Intelligent Technologies for Information Systems
a. Man-Web intelligent interaction and referral systems
b. Semantic Engineering: Web-Mining, Web-Agents and Web-Services
d. Security, integrity and robustness of systems
8- Governance of Information Systems
a. Value Generation and Strategic Alignment
b. Resource Management, Risk Measurement and IS Performance
c. IS standards and methods
9- Methods, Systems and Applications of Community Interest
a. Enterprise Architectures and Applications: Finance, Economics and Management
b. Communication Networks: Social Networks and Leadership, e-Business and e-Reputation
c. Corporate governance: quality, safety, certification and performance
10. Economic Intelligence for Strategic Management
a. Economic intelligence and risk management
b. Economic Intelligence and Management & Knowledge Organization
c. Economic Intelligence and Innovation Management
ISKO-Maghreb’2019 Topics: (https://isko-maghreb2019.loria.fr/chapter-minutes/)
1- Knowledge Organization in the perspective of the Digital Humanities:
a. Effects of dematerialization of documents: the digital for knowledge and knowledge
b. Communication and convergence of media: the knowledge and knowledge industry
c. Digital Humanities Heritage: corpus, documents and digital traces
2- Information and Communication Technologies and “Digital Sciences”:
a. Communication networks and electronic documents
b. e-Business and Business Platforms for Digital Publishing
c. Digital economy (Web 3.0, SHS 3.0 and other concepts)
3- Collective Intelligence and Collaborative Working Platforms:
a. Collective Intelligence and Knowledge Economy
b. Knowledge Management and collective intelligence
c. Social Networks: media, content and models in communication
d. Structured knowledge database: communication, production and coordination
4- “Digital Sciences” and Cultural Heritage:
a. Digital Memory, Archives and Knowledge Management (KM)
b. Collaborative enterprises and media issues in heritage management
c. Virtual Culture and Heritage
5- Knowledge Management (KM) in the organization of knowledge:
a. Models of knowledge organization, skills and learning (science)
b. Knowledge professions in the perspective of the Digital Humanities
c. New KM practices in research: knowledge production, sharing and innovation
6- e-Learning, Virtual Libraries and Knowledge Management:
a. Information Spaces for Distance Education and Learning Platforms
b. Virtual libraries, resource mapping and multimedia for teaching
c. Intangible heritage, its organization with the Digital Humanities
7- Strategic Watch and Organization of Knowledge:
a. Concepts, actions and processes in business intelligence
b. e-Watch, source analysis and skills development
c. Data Science and Intelligence: Exploration, Analysis and Strategic Development
8- Representation of Knowledge and Semantic Web:
a. Models of representation of knowledge
b. From Knowledge to the Semantic Web: Approaches, Issues and Perspectives
c. Digital Humanities in the challenges of the semantic web
9- Search Engines, Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery:
a. Classification and Categorization in Data Analysis
b. Visual Mining and Emergence of Knowledge
c. Extraction, synthesis and visualization for decision support
d. Knowledge, Engineering and Skills for Decision-Making
10- Mathematical Models, Data Scientists and Visualization:
a. Numerical Methods, Scientific Computing and Decisional Statistics
b. Stochastic calculus and application to society, economy-finance, and knowledge
c. Mathematical models for the knowledge organization: society and economic markets
d. Visualization of data and information for decision support
11- e-Enterprise and Knowledge Management:
a. Knowledge Management and Representation e-Entreprise: Architecture and Governance
b. Life Cycle (s) of e-Business Knowledge Development
c. Semantic and Strategic Alignment: New Challenges for e-Business
d. From information architecture (EiA) to the knowledge architecture (EkA) e-Entreprise
12- Knowledge Management in Advanced Information Systems:
a. Knowledge in Autonomic Computing
b. Knowledge Extraction: Techniques and Models for the User Profile, Context and Alignment of Ontologies
c. Emergence of knowledge: Big Data, Social & Societal knowledge, and communities
13- Knowledge and web services:
a. Ontologies for Web Services
b. Web 2.0 and its evolution for Web services
c. Discovery and composition of web services
14- Knowledge Management for decision-making and complexity:
a. Business Intelligence and Knowledge Management
b. Complex adaptive systems in knowledge-based environments.
Topics CITED’2019: (https://cited2019.loria.fr/topics/)
- – Advanced technologies for industrial use and others.
- – Renewable energies and research of new sources of energy.
- – Optimization of means and production systems.
- – Data science and economic development.
- – Modern finance and technological advances.
- – Green economy and sustainable development.
- – Green finance.
- – Environmental Accounting.
- – Green marketing.
- – Green management.
- – E-Governance.
- – Models, Tools and Simulators for the green economy.
- – Policies and economic legislation relating to renewable energies.
- – Education and research programs in the development of the green economy.
- – Innovations and economic issues of the building energy transition.
- – Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and medium-sized enterprises (ETI) in the « Assessing low carbon transition » (ACT).
- – Energy audits of companies in compliance with normative standards in force.
- – Potential for economic growth in favor of the ecological and energy transition.
- – Ecological engineering: practices and Knowledge Organization Systems (KOS) on the restoration, improvement and creation of ecosystems.
- – Implementation of ecological engineering: ethical, legal, political, economic and anthropological references.
- – Simulation, prediction and numerical modeling dedicated to decision support for ecosystems, systems of sustainable development and economic development.
- – Production management, Services, and Research and Development (R & D), in the field of materials, renewable energies and the environment.
- – Public health and environmental quality: investments in non-carbon energies.
- – Health, transport, energy and communication: investments in scientific research and technological innovations.
- – Knowledge and Know-how in the development of the green economy: theories, models and tools in the Knowledge Organization Systems (KOS).
- – Role of digital and the dematerialisation effects in the green economy.
Topics TBMS’2019: (https://tbms2019.loria.fr/topics/)