Multi-Conference OCTA’2019 on:
Organization of Knowledge and Advanced Technologies
Unifying the scientific contributions of the following conferences:
SIIE’2019 & ISKO-Maghreb’2019 & CITED’2019 & TBMS’2019
November 21-22-23, 2019 Tunis (Tunisia)
|Papers due (1st. deadline):||SEP. 15th, 2019|
|Notification of acceptance (1st. date):||SEP. 30th, 2019|
|Final paper & Camera-ready due:||OCT. 7th, 2019|
|Registration for authors (1st. deadline):||OCT. 15th, 2019|
|OCTA’2019 days:||NOVEMBER 21-22-23th, 2019|
|Best Paper Awards’2019:||NOVEMBER 23th, 2019|
The OCTA’2019 international Multi-Conference on « Organization of Knowledge and Advanced Technologies » is a large-scale scientific event to bring together
researchers and R&D professionals on ideas and common actions in the organization of knowledge while defining collaborative strategies using advanced technologies in multiple fields of research and application for society and its cultural, education, economic and industrial developments.
Also, to initiate future projects in innovation in order to bring public and private
institutions closer to tomorrow’s technological challenges.
In OCTA’2019, the scientific projects involved in this Multi-Conference event, are:
- SIIE (https://siie2019.loria.fr/) on « Information Systems and Economic Intelligence »,
- ISKO-Maghreb (https://isko-maghreb2019.loria.fr/) on « Digital Sciences: impacts and challenges on Knowledge Organization »,
- CITED (https://cited2019.loria.fr/) on « Advanced Technologies, Renewable Energies and Economic Development »,
- TBMS (https://tbms2019.loria.fr/) on « Big-Data-Analytics Technologies for Strategic Management: innovation and competitiveness »,
with the following state of mind:
- How to strengthen alliances between multi-disciplinary and trans-disciplinary?
- How to multiply skills on common study objects?
- How to innovate in the solutions to found and to propose in society in respect of the sustainable development?
The OCTA’2019 international Multi-Conference on « Organization of Knowledge and Advanced Technologies » aims to develop subjects like:
- Information Systems: architectures, models, implementations and developments,
- Economic Intelligence (or Competitive Intelligence) applying methodology, context studies and implementation of systems,
- Knowledge Organization applying conceptual work, process, systems (KOS) and services,
- Advanced Technologies for renewable Energies, production systems, green economy, ecological engineering, etc.
- Advanced Technologies for Big Data Analytics,
- Strategic Management and Systems using Big Data,
- Governance Organizations applying Enterprise Strategies, Strategic Management and Economic Intelligence, etc.
- “Digital Sciences”, Collective Intelligence, Digital economy on Web 3.0,
- Digital and Dematerialisation effects in the Green Economy,
- Data, Big Data, Knowledge Management, Decision-making and Complexity,
- Data science and new trends in Economic Development: Modern finance and technological advances, Green economy and sustainable development, Green finance, Environmental Accounting, Green marketing, Green management, e-Governance, etc.
and other emergent related fields.